Dominica has the cheapest Caribbean passport program at the moment. You can gain a passport through a non-refundable contribution to the government fund of $100,000 or purchase of property worth $200,000. As with St. Kitts, there is no minimum residency requirement. A Dominica passport allows you to travel visa free to 119 countries and territories including the UK and Europe. A second passport from Dominica will cost a family of four (applicant, spouse and two children under 18-years-old) about $200,000, plus fees, which comes to a total cost in the realm of $350,000.
Compared to St. Kitts, a family of four can obtain economic citizenship and second passports from Dominica for less than it would cost in St. Kitts. However, you won’t be able to travel to as many places visa-free.
Once you are a Dominican passport holder you can travel visa free to UK, Europe’s Schengen zone, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and a total of 119 countries and territories. The program is very affordable and fast to process.
The key benefits of Dominica’s citizenship program:
- Visa-free travel to 119 countries including the UK, Europe’s Schengen zone
- Tax friendly jurisdiction: no wealth tax, no real estate tax, no death tax and no inheritance tax.
- Dependent children under 25 years can be included
- No minimum stay requirement
- Confidentiality: The Government of Dominica does not inform or disclose your new citizenship to your current country or citizenship of residence
- Fast processing time: 3 months or less to obtain your Certificate of Naturalization and Passport
- Very affordable program
Dominica program outline:
There are two investment options to become a citizen of the Commonwealth of Dominica:
- A one time non-refundable contribution made into the Government Fund. The contribution is of:
- US$100,000 for a single applicant
- US$175,000 for a main applicant and spouse
- US$200,000 for a main applicant and up to three dependents
- US$200,000 for larger families plus US$50,000 for each additional dependent
- An investment in an approved real estate project to the minimum value of US$200,000
The real estate must be held for 3 years and may be eligible for re-sale under the Citizenship by Investment Programme after 5 years from the original purchase date.
If you would you like more information about the Dominican Citizenship by Investment program or if you are interested in other Caribbean CBI options, North American Services Center is here to help and advise you.